Monday, June 6, 2011

Rat Pack of the 10 Essentials (Pick 10 - Part 1)

Rat Pack of the 10 Essentials (Pick 10 - Part 1) Tube. Duration : 7.77 Mins.


READ ~ In this video I will discuss the 10 pieces of gear that I consider essential in my kit. This is just my opinion on my personal experiences. I made this video as a suggestion only. The gear is possible to distinguish the area / climate, resources area, capacity, etc. Every person should be to reflect and decide for themselves what they consider are based on the substance on the basis of these variables. The pieces that I show are not realis a clear recommendation for a particular model or brand, but a proposal for a category of products. Most of the time I carry more things than these 10 pieces of gear when I go into the desert, but this is an attempt to restrict my kit, only the essentials. Feel free to leave comments. Part 1

Tags: camping, backpacking, hiking, survival, self, reliance, emergency, preparedness, bug, out, bag, strike, force, fire, steel, RAT, knife, paracord, katadyn, hiker, pro, water, filter, USGI, canteen, leatherman, multi-tool, gerber, gator, folding, saw, first, aid, kit, fishing

gas cans spouts lint fire starter fire sprinkler cage

No comments:

Post a Comment